Book N Tech

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Adopted Son review

Overview
     Looks like space/aliens are really featuring on the site right? Well I'm what some might label a prepper, conspiracy theorist (we were right about Area 51), and alien believer. When Adopted Son came along I was like, "You speake my language!" I wasn't surprised to get such a book in my e-mail but certainly chuckled that there was an entire publication house dedicated to selling awesome conspiracy theorist books! Well the book is about aliens being born from us humans and early diagnosed as Handels Syndrome then when an ambitious president opens the vault at an Air Force base he finds out they are aliens that were from a biological attack from the Pleiades. Talk about exciting this is it.

Review
     Let's just say this book reminded me something like a classic "conspiracy theorist book" like Orwell's 1984. It was a vivid depiction of a possible takeover by nephilim a.k.a alien grays. I really liked the storyline, writing style, and the plot. The book felt well thought out and the ending was well.... unexpected. The emotions and civil right cases had me on the edge of my bed wanting to plead for the aliens survival. Everything about the book felt like an Extraterrestrial Civil Rights book right down to the March on Washington with the white people pelting rocks. Must read for all ages and even if you aren't labeled a nut.

Rating
 5/5 It's hard on me that I keep giving books 5 out of 5 again and again and again. It's hard on me to do a harsh review or a flowery review but so far authors have been sending me some awesome sauce lately. This is one of my favorites so much so I stayed up for about 5 hours till 1 o'clock on a Sunday night reading it. Glad to see the indie book writing movement has been making some good stuff. Go show the author some love by buying a copy on Amazon.
Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+