Book N Tech

Monday, September 16, 2013

Jared's Island Review

Overview
     A book about a young foster child Jared who is tired of the mainland life and decides to take a boat and head out into the gulf where he finds the eccentric Sam the owner of a private island built by the US government. The book is highly original, inventive, and tells a story that is easy to relate to.

Review
   Wow. I really don't know how I stumbled upon this golden find but I did and I fully enjoyed the storytelling. The book was well written, the story was highly original, and also highly believable/relatable. The book has a lot going for it only thing I wasn't excited about was the formatting (probably a Kindle issue) and the website wasn't the best either. Still Mr. Thayer did a wonderful job portraying Jared.

Rating
    5/5 Another one of my glowing reviews but Jared's Island deserves every star it gets. The book was entertaining, original, and well written. I recommend it to all ages which is something I enjoy.
http://www.amazon.com/Jareds-Island-ebook/dp/B00998TD5W/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1379363711&sr=1-1&keywords=jared%27s+island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+