Book N Tech

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Please note people wanting book reviews!

Alright hello! I've been getting a lot of book reviews which is good glad to see the traffic and hope I help y'all sell your books! Couple of different things below.

1) NOTHING graphic, heavily romantic, or heavily fantasy (like Harry Potter).

2) No like adult type fiction I mean I'm 14 and Christian I like to keep it clean.

3) Due to heavy amount of requests (I can show screenshots I have like nothing but reviews in chunks) I will accept, but will take a while to get to your book. It would be faster but we lost a key book reviewer (my dynamic partner Jenn Leahy) and are in the process of bringing new one on staff. I do my best but with a heavy semester I'm constantly busy.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+