Book N Tech

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Infinite Within book review

Overview
        Space the final frontier has been the setting for a lot of books, movies, and TV shows. Everyone wonders if we are alone, if there is life on Mars, and how to get there. The Infinite Within manages to tackle 2 out of 3 in a thrilling book that really takes space, wormholes, black holes, and everything else in space to a new dimension! I really enjoyed the political side to the novel as well as the quantum physics part.

Review
      Wow. First off I'll start by saying the book was amazing. In the beginning I was a little iffy about the whole deal then the book got better, and better, and obviously better. I was surprised at the level of detail in the storytelling. I gotta admit Drakich got what it takes to make it in a cutthroat market. I really enjoyed the story very much. I mean you can't beat a story like this unless you add aliens.

Rating
     4/5 Well Michael Drakich you did good. Really good with the story. Only qualms I had were a few grammar issues (so grammar nazi's beware) and the rest of the book was near flawless. Great read one of my top 20's!
Book on Amazon
Goodreads Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+