Book N Tech

Friday, July 12, 2013

Girl Tech

Heyyyy gorgeous reader!

So, let's get started with the bare minimum basic: I'm NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL FEMALES! I'm particularly bubbly and like pastel-y pinks and stuff. But, I'm gonna speak for my girl tech! If you are a chica (or feminine chico), please feel free to leave a comment! It will, of course, be appreciated. But a bit about me. . .

If you saw my last post, you'll know a bit about me, but if you didn't, you can take time to read that now (or continue reading this, I don't dictate your life or run by the rules of grammar please note this horrible run-on!) Moving on to better grammar (and content), this post I'd like to tackle the things that make me nerdy. No, not quite a nerd, some of my other co-bros (the guys I'm blogging with here) get really upset when I call myself a nerd. But personally, when has being intelligent been a bad thing? Just sayin'. Anyway, in this post, I want to talk about my technology and why I use it!

First one: My laptop. OH GOSH MY BABY! Currently, it's an Asus VivoBook (the weird one with the touch screen that's 12" across and, like, seven inches deep), and I lovers it! It's pretty, durable, and have great recording abilities and sound. It's a step up from my last baby, but that was a few years old, too. I love Asus!
What do I use it for? What don't I use it for?! It's basically awesome! I edit videos, audio, and I write on it--primary uses. I do also stream on it, watch Youtube, and, of course, check out mah social medias. Those are the basic uses, and I absolutely love my Baby. She's doing a fantastic job keeping up with everything!
Any stickers? Soon! I'm getting this one, actually. And so excited!!! :3 (there will be pictures, promise~!!!)

Second: My (now dead) iPod. It was a 5th generation NaNo (last of the click-wheels for NaNo), and it functioned amazingly for while it did last! (I abused it horribly, so I'm not blaming anyone)
I'm a dancer, and so it was great for doing shows and stuff. I'm actually getting sad, though, because it died recently. *This song is on replay in my head. *sobsobsob*

Third: FLASHDRIVE. I'll let you imagine what I do with that. (hint: writing)

And I think that's all! I don't have much technology-wise. And as the only gal on this ship, I think that's pretty good. My fam does have gaming systems, and we stick to the Nintendo classics, but those systems aren't mine. ;)

Mmm... Yeah! See ya'll later!

Cheers!
Jenn


*=I had no idea that song was seriously eight minutes long. I mean, seriously! The radio plays it for less than TWO MINUTES. How do you get less than two minutes out of eight? I'm so confused... (also, no disrespect meant by it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+