Book N Tech

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

modTuner Windows 8 App Review

modTuner, windows 8 app review, Lloyd Slichenmyer, Book N Tech

     I was looking for an app to tune a guitar and this one was probably the most precise and accurate I could come up with. I mean, it was accurate, I strummed the guitar to a different note and it changed immediately. So If you are at the Windows Store looking for a tuner, you should check out modTuner and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Design:
     The design is quite minimal. The GUI (graphical user interface) is quite easy and you really don't have to do any clicking. You can also read everything just fine.
Usage:
     This is really simple. It is basically automatic and even my parents could do it. All you have to do is start playing. Now I am very sure that you can use about any instrument. There is an option if you want to upgrade to Pro.
Overall:
     Great app overall and said by many people to be the most precise you can get. I give it a 5/5 stars because it does the job and it does it well! By the way, this app is freeeeeee!
     Happy coding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+