Book N Tech

Monday, August 12, 2013

Dr. Homebrew- Free E-book on August 21st and 22nd on Amazon

Recently a very bold and awesome author contacted us for a review of their book: Dr. Homebrew. I was naturally intrigued by the awesome artwork, cool site design, and the informative e-mail. Personally I have never heard an author ask me to post a free e-book promo on the site (its not that kind of site) but I figured I'd help a good author if they are as awesome as to believe their characters exist (they said Dr. Homebrew told them to e-mail me that's awesome). So this isn't a review (review comes soon) but so far considering the author's awesomeness, coolio art, and website design I highly encourage you to get the book for FREE next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EGXYMAG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00EGXYMAG&linkCode=as2&tag=drhomebrew-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+