Book N Tech

Saturday, August 17, 2013

School again, school again

     School again, school again, jiggity-jog. It's nice to be back in school again and getting things done (If you disagree, comment on it). Seriously, this might be a challenging year, like all the others, but this time It's because I'm stuck with people that don't try. I think this year, I might have to request being raised up to a higher class to my counselor.
     There is a lot of good things though. Now that It's junior year at high-school,  more electives and fun classes. Yes, it's really nice when half of your classes are electives. I don't know about you but I want to get through this year with good grades. All of us will probably learn a few good lessons not from an assignment. So good luck to you all. :)
     This is where I spend a lot of time, of course ↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+